Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hike and Kapsowar





 Habari (Hello)! Today we went on a hike. The first picture is a baby goat we saw at the end of our hike when we finally got on a paved road. The second picture - the last 2 miles of the hike Daddy waved down an empty Matatu (taxi) to let us ride back in...it was even free - Josef was hanging on like the rest of us. At the beginning of the hike I was feeling good - I wanted a handstand picture - I think Mommy did pretty well. In the middle of the hike it was really hard for me to breath and walk. I toughed it out. Today I learned that even if you are in a place where you might "fall off the cliff" God will protect you through it all. God protected me. On Fridays they have ballet class and karate class. Annie and I went to the ballet class with the girls (Arriella, Elize and Layla) and Sam went to the karate class. The last picture is of a weird fruit that we saw on the hike.  - Ellie

1 comment:

  1. So glad you all made the 10 mile. Can be a long way up & down hills. You will all certainly be very fit. I really enjoy reading about your daily activities and pictures. We keep praying for all of you. Know God is teaching and you are learning much.
    Love to all. Mom & grandma

    ReplyDelete